Massage into clean, damp hair. Let sit for 2-5 minutes, or for a more intensive treatment, wrap hair and go under a warm dryer for 10-20 minutes. Comb through. Rinse.
- Keratin amino acids – the primary building blocks of hair, penetrate the hair shaft, bonding, repairing and smoothing while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma.
- Silk amino acids – provide additional strength, elasticity and shine.
- Abyssinian oil – a lightweight oil that contains omega-3 and 6 essential fatty acids to nourish and repair.
- Shea butter – super rich and creamy emolient smoothes, moisturizes and conditions.
- Superfruit complex – a blend of superfruits including açaí and goji berry, pomegranate and mangosteen fruit offer extreme antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamins to further promote hair and scalp health.
Overuse of keratin can make hair brittle.
False. Keratin amino acids are the primary building blocks of human hair and help maintain hair’s core strength, moisture balance and elasticity, all vital to protecting hair against damage and breakage. Keratin Repair has an abundant amount of keratin amino acids that make your hair visibly stronger, shinier and healthier with each use. It is not possible to make hair brittle with, or to overuse, keratin amino acids.
Reconstruct can be paired with any AG shampoo and daily use conditioner, but is ideally used in conjunction with Refuel and Restore.